The tenants section of our website has been designed to provide you with all the information you will possibly require if you are looking for property to let.
Even if you know exactly where you want to rent a home, how much you have to spend and what type of house or flat you wish to secure, it can still be helpful to use an agent to identify the exact property that matches your criteria.
With 10 years' experience in lettings; Living London is dedicated in helping you find your ideal rental property as simple and stress-free as possible.
We are proud to boast an extensive supply of quality property to let and our home guides and consultants are experts on the local area.
FIND A PROPERTY
Once you have found a property to let which matches your criteria, we will conduct a reference check and contact your guarantors if required. Our staff will then work to draw up a tenancy agreement to ensure your rights are protected. They will then register your deposit in accordance with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
On the day you move in, we will provide an inventory and verify the condition of the property. You should check this carefully as soon as you receive it as this helps to protect both you and the landlord over the course of the tenancy.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
In addition to offering a thorough service prior to you moving into your new home that adheres to all of the relevant legal requirements, we are dedicated to assisting you throughout your tenancy.
If your landlord has chosen to have Living London manage the property and experience a problem, our team will be on hand to help.
Once we are made aware of any issues in a rented home that we manage, one of our team will immediately seek approval from the landlord for the necessary works to be completed.
We are also on hand to assist should you either wish to renew your tenancy or give notice to leave in accordance with your tenancy agreement.
To arrange a viewing please do not hesitate to contact us:
702b High Road, London N17 0AE
T: 0203 874 2400
SUMMARY OF OUR STANDARD FEES FOR LETTINGS
This document is intended as a summary of our standard fees and charges. We are happy to discuss varying our fees and charges based on your circumstances. Any variation must be agreed in writing – all oral discussions are subject to contract.
Tenant Fees & Permitted Fees
- a refundable tenancy deposit capped at no more than 5 weeks’ rent where the total annual rent is less than £50,000, or 6 weeks’ rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
- a refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than 1 week’s rent
- payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant. The tenant is responsible with the remaining months of the tenancy.
- amendment fee of £50 inclusive of VAT during tenancy for contract negotiation, amending terms/names, and updating your tenancy agreement.
- payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and Council Tax
- a default fee for late payment of rent: Interest payments for the late payment of rent – can be charged up to 3% over the Bank of England base rate
- £50 inclusive of VAT, or reasonable cost if higher, for replacement of a lost key/security device or changing locks giving access to the housing, where required under a tenancy agreement
More can be read at: www.gov.uk/government/collections/tenant-fees-act
If You Have Any Questions on Our Fees, Please Ask A Member Of Staff
Living London Ltd is a member of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme – an approved scheme
Living London Ltd is a member of the Property Ombudsman
Living London Ltd is a member of the National Approved Lettings Scheme (NALS), which provides Client Money Protection